Monday, August 4, 2014

The Aliens

I know many people don't believe that beings from other planets have visited Earth, but I do. I wrote an argumentative paper about it once, but lacked substantial proof.  I have that now.

An alien has taken over the brain of my sweet young teenager.  I am still collecting data, but all I know for sure is that this creature is a dick. 

Update- study halted as creature appears to have vacated the premises.  My sweet child is safe!

Update- it is back again. This time with more ammunition. The language barrier apparently frustrates it as it keeps repeating "You don't understand! Go away!" I will patiently attempt to continue communication. I believe this creature phones home often as it becomes agitated if I move near cell phone. My timeline shows correlation to a certain period of the lunar calendar. I believe it has aging powers as my hair is beginning to grey. This creature will stop at nothing to prove that its intelligence supersedes mine. Chocolate, cash and my absence seems to appease it temporarily. 

Parents, please keep your daughters safe.  I will cautiously continue my research. 







1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, and so funny how aliens take over in the early teens....

    ReplyDelete