Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Adorables

My seven year old said today "Why don't you write about me pooping since you think everything I do is soooooo adorable!"

I think she just unadorabled herself.  Just like that.  If there are scientists out there who have been searching for a cure for adorableness, we can help. 

Individually, we really are adorable.  It's a fact. I have that in writing somewhere.  But as a group, a group of four females, we are like wet Mogwai.  

My seventeen year old said today "I wish I could live with my father.  You're so annoying!"  Now, that one, her adorable disappeared when her first bra appeared. That's Victoria's secret.   

And although my middle child has the delightful ability to use the words "I love you mommy" and "shut the fuck up" in the same sentence, today she says NOTHING as she's curled up in bed with her kitty cat, fast asleep, motionless, squabbleless and speechless.  Now THAT is adorable.  










1 comment:

  1. Love this. Laughed out loud multiple times. Great way to start the morning.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete