Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Passion

How many of you have said things in the heat of passion that you regret?  There are NO take backs.  There are NO do overs.  You and your partner are forever stuck with irreversible words.  Some words like "I love you" leave you feeling guilty as you are cursed with the knowledge that you have toyed with the other person's heart and emotions.  In my case, words like "Let's go camping this weekend!" left me feeling like a freaking idiot who is going to freeze to death in a tent, and am cursed with the knowledge that I have toyed with the other person's image of me as an energetic, adventurous outdoorsy chick.  There are NO take backs.  There are NO do overs. There is no shower.  There is no WiFi.  Please remove my flannel and hiking boots if open casket is necessary.       

No comments:

Post a Comment