Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Bio

I am a Paralegal and a Mom. I type a lot and drive small people around. I get called "Annoying" on a daily basis and have decided that that word must mean "Sexy." My hobbies all include napping. My favorite drug is coffee, but my doctor just said I have to quit. My second favorite drug is laughter, but my doctor is the only person that thinks I'm funny. I'm currently looking for a new drug. I am disgusted with the State of Texas but I can't leave until the kids are grown. I have nightmares about uneducated, unethical people. They always have banjos. When I grow up I want to be young. Like my men. Raising three daughters as a single mom has taught me the meaning of life, the meaning of unconditional love, that grounding my kids for not cleaning their room after the housekeeper just cleaned mine is one of my superpowers, and that there really is a chance that since they call me "Annoying", and they know they look and act exactly like me, that the word "Annoying" really does mean "Sexy."

No comments:

Post a Comment